1930s Charmer in Elizabeth Park!!
- Resale - single family
1516 16th Ave N Nashville, TN, 37208 United States Get directions$274,500 $193/Sq. ft.
- Age88 Years
- Area 03-Davidson County / Dt Mcgavoc
- MLS# 1937614
- Listed 2 Years 4 Months 21 Days Ago
This 1930s beauty located in the up and coming Elizabeth Park/Buchanan Arts District was renovated in 2014 but still maintains much of its original charm. This home packs a punch with gorgeous hardwoods, nice open layout, spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances, newly painted interior, large backyard with privacy fence and patio just perfect for entertaining. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST—don’t forget about location, location, location—literally just minutes from all that Germantown and DT Nashville have to offer!!
- Living room: 16 x 15, Kitchen: 15 x 10, Second bedroom: 12 x 11, Third bedroom: 12 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 15 x 8, Dining room: 14 x 13, Other Room 1: 14 x 6
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,268
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Robert Churchwell Museum Magnet Elementary School||PK-4||0.3 mi|
|3||John Early Paideia Middle Magnet||5-8||0.9 mi|
|2||Pearl Cohn Magnet High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|4||H G Hill Middle School||5-8||5.3 mi|
|2||Hillwood Comp High School||9-12||5.4 mi|
|5||Gower Elementary School||PK-4||7.7 mi|
|NA||St. Vincent School||PK-4||0.2 mi|
|3||Buena Vista Elementary Enhanced Option||PK-4||0.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Emily FreyREALTOR® with 11 years experience
- VILLAGE 615 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206
- Work (615) 369-3278
- Mobile (615) 243-1621
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Antioch, Donelson, East Nashville, Hermitage, Inglewood, Madison, Mt. Juliet, Nolensville, Old Hickory
- Specializations First Time Home Buyers