NEW PRICE - Unique Riverfront Property in Historic Montague!!
- Resale - single family
1013 Falls Ave Madison, TN, 37115 Get directions$425,000 $105/Sq. ft.
- Age74 Years
- Parking 2 Car, Attached car garage
- Area 06-Davidson County / Montague Falls Annex
- MLS# 1582298
- Listed 6 Years 12 Months 18 Days Ago
Description: A touch of history in beautiful montague-this gated estate like home is filled with detail and grandness. Gleaming hardwood floors -light and bright -enjoy incredible views of the cumberland on one of the two 23x15 screened porches- private guest house.
- Levels: 2.00, Living room: 23 x 23, Kitchen: 11 x 14, Second bedroom: 28 x 12, Third bedroom: 13 x 12, Fourth bedroom: 10 x 25, Den: 14 x 19, Dining room: 14 x 14, Other Room 1: 14 x 19, Rec Room: 23 x 23
- Other: 1 Othr, Bdrms: 2 Main, Bsmt Desc:Finished Basement, Bsmt Type:Full, Const:Stone, Cool:Central Cooling, Drapes:Blinds Only Remain, Driveway:Blacktop, Electric, Electric, Elem Sch: Stratton Elementary, Exterior:Garage Door Opener, Fence:Full Yard, Finished Wood, Fireplace:1, Floor:Carpet, Gs/El, Guest House, Heat:Central Heating, High Sch: Hunters Lane Comp High School, Int: eiling Fan, Int: Extra Closets, Int: Smoke Alarm, Int: Storage, Int: Utility Connection, Int: Wet Bar, Jr High: Neelys Bend Middle School, Lot Desc:Bluff View, Lot Sz:180x297, Misc: alcony, Misc: Cable TV, Oven:Electric, Patio, Patio/Deck:Covered Patio, Range:Drop-In, Roof Material:Asphalt, Rooms:9, Sewer:Sewer, Siding:Wood, Single Oven, Sqft: 2022 Main Floor, Tile, Water:City Water, Waterfront:Riverfront
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,487
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Madison Middle Prep||5-8||1.4 mi|
|3||Stratton Elementary School||PK-4||1.5 mi|
|2||Hunters Lane Comp High School||9-12||3.5 mi|
|NA||Boy\'s Prep||7-7||0.5 mi|
|NA||Metro Christian Academy||PK-12||0.6 mi|
|4||Smithson Craighead Academy||K-4||0.6 mi|
|NA||St Joseph School||PK-8||0.9 mi|
|NA||Madison Academy||9-12||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Emily FreyREALTOR® with 11 years experience
- VILLAGE 615 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206
- Work (615) 369-3278
- Mobile (615) 243-1621
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Antioch, Donelson, East Nashville, Hermitage, Inglewood, Madison, Mt. Juliet, Nolensville, Old Hickory
- Specializations First Time Home Buyers