Easthaven Condo--Minutes from Downtown Nashville!
- Resale - condo-townhouse
2120 Unit 100 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN, 37210 Get directions$85,000 $49/Sq. ft.
- StyleTownhouse / Traditional
- Age9 Years
- Parking 2 / Unassigned car garage
- Area 07-Davidson County / Easthaven
- MLS# 1386853
- Listed 9 Years 8 Months Ago
Description: Sold as is. Seller reserves the right to accept the offer of their choice regardless of the order in which they are received, counter offered or presented if a multiple offer scenario arises. Buyer pays $300 at closing. Required addendums attached.
- Levels: 1.50, Bedroom 1 Dimensions: 11 x 16, Bedroom 2 Dimensions: 11 x 14, Bedroom 3 Dimensions: 11 x 14, Kitchen Dimensions: 11 x 15, Living Room Dimensions: 11 x 19
- Other: 580 2nd Flr, Appl: Disposal, Assoc Fee Incl: Exterior Maintenance, Assoc Fee Incl: Grounds Maintenance, Assoc Fee Incl: Insurance, Assoc Fee: $90, Bdrms: 1 Main, Cable Tv, Central, Cmty Amen: Laundry Facilities, Const: All Brick, Cool: Electric, Dishwasher, Driveway: Blacktop, Electric, Electric, Elem Sch: Stanford Montessori School / Pennington Elementary, Finished Wood, Floor: Carpet, Heat Pump, Heat: Electric, High Sch: Mcgavock Comp High School, Int: Ceiling Fan, Jr High: Two Rivers Middle School, Mailbox: Central, Misc: Patio, Oven: Single Oven, Range: Stove, Refrigerator, Rooms: 6, Sewer: Sewer, Siding: Vinyl, Smoke Alarm, Sqft: 1160 Main, Storage, Unit Location: End, Unit Vertical: Ground Level, Utility Connection, Vinyl, Water: City Water
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,307
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Mcgavock Comp High School||9-12||1.9 mi|
|3||Two Rivers Middle School||5-8||2.6 mi|
|4||Mcgavock Elementary School||K-4||1.2 mi|
|7||Stanford Elementary Montessori Design Center||PK-4||1.3 mi|
|NA||Bambini Montessori||PK-1||1.4 mi|
|NA||Holy Rosary Academy||PK-8||1.4 mi|
|3||Margaret Allen Middle School||5-8||1.7 mi|
|4||Rosebank Elementary School||PK-4||1.7 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Emily FreyABR, ASP REALTOR® with 12 years experience
- VILLAGE 615 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206
- Work (615) 369-3278
- Mobile (615) 243-1621
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Antioch, Donelson, East Nashville, Hermitage, Inglewood, Madison, Mt. Juliet, Nashville, Nolensville, Old Hickory
- Specializations First Time Home Buyers