Beautiful Home in Hermitage TN 37076!
- Resale - single family
1905 Hawks Nest Dr Hermitage, TN, 37076 United States Get directions$340,000 $145/Sq. ft.
- Style1 1/2 Story
- Age7 Years
- Parking 2 car garage attached front car garage
- Area 7
- MLS# 1963894
- Listed 3 Years 6 Months 7 Days Ago
Living is easy in this beautifully maintained home! The open floor plan encompasses 3 spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for sleep, storage & study, 2 full bathrooms & stylish kitchen w/ large island open to living & dining areas perfect for entertaining. Combined with a great outdoor space & neighborhood amenities—this is a home you don’t want to miss!!
- Living room: 19 x 17, Kitchen: 17 x 11, Second bedroom: 19 x 13, Third bedroom: 13 x 11, Fourth bedroom: 15 x 13, Dining room: 11 x 10, Rec Room: 20 x 16
- All brick home, back yard with privacy fence and small greenhouse, irrigation system
- Neighborhood amenities include clubhouse, pool, playground, walking trail & underground utilities.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,953
- Tax Year: 2017
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||Ruby Major Elementary School||K-4||0.5 mi|
|4||Donelson Middle School||5-8||4.6 mi|
|3||Mcgavock Comp High School||9-12||6 mi|
|4||Dodson Elementary School||PK-4||2.5 mi|
|5||Tulip Grove Elementary School||PK-4||3.2 mi|
|2||Dupont Tyler Middle School||5-8||3.2 mi|
|NA||Mount Juliet Christian Academy||NR||3.7 mi|
|NA||Nashville Academy||9-12||4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Emily FreyABR, ASP REALTOR® with 12 years experience
- VILLAGE 615 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206
- Work (615) 369-3278
- Mobile (615) 243-1621
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Antioch, Donelson, East Nashville, Hermitage, Inglewood, Madison, Mt. Juliet, Nashville, Nolensville, Old Hickory
- Specializations First Time Home Buyers