Beautiful Home in East Nashville!!
- Resale - single family
320 S 11th St Nashville, TN, 37206 Get directions$520,000 $232/Sq. ft.
- Age8 Years
- Parking 2 Car, Detached car garage
- Area 06-Davidson County / East End
- MLS# 1609123
- Listed 6 Years 7 Months 15 Days Ago
Description: Beautiful home in nashville's historic east end. Shows like a model home. Great floorplan. 8ft fenced back yard, detached 24x24 garage and extra parking next to garage inside the fence. Located in lockeland priority zone. More pics to follow.
- Levels: 1.50, Living room: 16 x 14, Kitchen: 13 x 19, Second bedroom: 20 x 25, Third bedroom: 11 x 16, Fourth bedroom: 11 x 15, Dining room: 12 x 14
- Other: 817 2nd Floor, Appl: Dishwasher, Appl: Microwave, Appl: Refrigerator, Appl: ryer, Appl: Washer, Bdrms: 2 Main, Bsmt Desc:Crawl Basement, Const:Fiber Cement, Cool:Central Cooling, Covered Porch, Deck, Drapes:Blinds Only Remain, Electric, Electric, Elem Sch: Warner Elementary Enhanced Option / Lockeland Elementa, Exterior:Garage Door Opener, Fence:Full Yard, Finished Wood, Floor:Carpet, Gas, Heat:Central Heating, High Sch: Stratford Comp High School, Int: eiling Fan, Int: Smoke Alarm, Int: Utility Connection, Int: Walk-In Closets, Jr High: Bailey Middle School, Lot Desc:Level, Lot Sz:50x205, Master Bath Double Vanities, Misc:Satellite Dish, Mstrbath: Sep. Shower/Tub, Oven:Electric, Patio/Deck:Covered Deck, Range:Stove, Roof Material:Composition Shingle, Rooms:6, Sewer:Sewer, Siding:Fiber Cement, Single Oven, Sqft: 1428 Main Floor, Tile, Water:City Water
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $3,699
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|3||Warner Elementary Enhanced Option School||PK-4||0.5 mi|
|2||Stratford Comp High School||9-12||2.5 mi|
|NA||Kirkpatrick Elementary Enhanced Option||PK-4||0.4 mi|
|3||East Nashville Magnet School||5-12||0.5 mi|
|9||Meigs Middle Magnet School||5-8||0.6 mi|
|9||Lockeland Elementary Design Center||1-4||0.7 mi|
|NA||Bridges Academy||5-6||0.7 mi|
|2||Caldwell Enhanced Option||PK-4||1.1 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Emily FreyREALTOR® with 11 years experience
- VILLAGE 615 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206
- Work (615) 369-3278
- Mobile (615) 243-1621
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Antioch, Donelson, East Nashville, Hermitage, Inglewood, Madison, Mt. Juliet, Nolensville, Old Hickory
- Specializations First Time Home Buyers