Fantasit Top Floor Unit In East Nashville!
- Resale - condo-townhouse
403 926 Woodland St Unit 403 Nashville, TN, 37206 Get directions$228,000 $233/Sq. ft.
- StyleFlat / Contemporary
- Age7 Years
- Parking 1 Car, Unassigned car garage
- Area 06-Davidson County / East End Lofts
- MLS# 1560243
- Listed 7 Years 9 Months 29 Days Ago
Description: Location*location*location! Only 2 blocks from 5 points* top floor unit w/10 ceilings*floor to ceiling windows in main living area*custom shades*cork flooring*granite countertops*stainless appliances*maple cabinetry*250 sq ft terrace w/great views!
- Levels: 1.00, Living room: 19 x 18, Kitchen: 8 x 9, Second bedroom: 12 x 14, Dining room: 11 x 13
- Other: Appl: Disposal, Assoc Fee Incl: Grounds Maintenance, Assoc Fee Incl: Insurance, Assoc Fee Incl: Trash Pickup, Assoc Fee Incl: Water, Assoc Fee: $215, Bdrms: 1 Main, Carpet, Central Cooling, Central Heating, Const: All Brick, Cool: Electric, Dishwasher, Driveway: Blacktop, Dryer, Electric, Electric, Elem Sch: Warner Elementary Enhanced Option / Lockeland Elementa, Floor: Bamboo/Cork, Heat: Electric, High Sch: Stratford Comp High School, Int: Extra Closets, Int: Fire Sprinkler System, Int: Smoke Alarm, Int: Utility Connection, Jr High: Bailey Middle School, Mailbox: Central Mailbox, Microwave, Misc: Balcony, Oven: Single Oven, Range: Stove, Refrigerator, Rooms: 3, Security: Gate, Security: Sprinkler System, Sewer: Sewer, Sqft: 979 Main, Tile, Unit Location: Center, Unit Vertical: Upstairs, Washer, Water: City Water
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,959
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|5||Warner Elementary Enhanced Option School||PK-4||0.4 mi|
|2||Stratford Comp High School||9-12||2.5 mi|
|8||Meigs Middle Magnet School||5-8||0.3 mi|
|2||East Nashville Magnet School||5-12||0.3 mi|
|NA||Bridges Academy||5-6||0.6 mi|
|NA||Kirkpatrick Elementary Enhanced Option||PK-4||0.6 mi|
|2||Caldwell Enhanced Option||PK-4||0.8 mi|
|9||Lockeland Elementary Design Center||1-4||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Emily FreyABR, ASP REALTOR® with 12 years experience
- VILLAGE 615 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206
- Work (615) 369-3278
- Mobile (615) 243-1621
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served Antioch, Donelson, East Nashville, Hermitage, Inglewood, Madison, Mt. Juliet, Nashville, Nolensville, Old Hickory
- Specializations First Time Home Buyers