617 Highland View Ct Hermitage, TN, 37076 United States Get directions$292,000 $150/Sq. ft.
- Style2 Story Split
- Age46 Years
- Parking Garage car garage
- Area 7
- District Davidson County
- MLS# 2163410
This beautiful Split Level home offers a terrific open layout perfect for everyday living as well as entertaining! Conveniently located just minutes from the Music City Star Hermitage Station, 1-40, Percy Priest & Stones River Greenways, Nashville Shores, shopping, restaurants and so much more!
- This delightful home offers an open layout perfect for entertaining. Three bedrooms/1bathroom upstairs, spacious family room w/fireplace, laundry room, 2nd full bathroom & “flex” space on lower level. Flex space being used as a home gym but could easily be converted back to 4th bedroom. New flooring, light fixtures, fresh paint and much more!
- Beautiful screened in back patio w/hot tub. Patio furniture & hot tub remain. Lovely level lot with fenced back yard, fire pit & storage shed. Security system & components do not convey.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,327
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|2||Dupont Tyler Middle School||5-8||0.5 mi|
|5||Tulip Grove Elementary School||PK-4||0.5 mi|
|3||Mcgavock Comp High School||9-12||4.4 mi|
|4||Dodson Elementary School||PK-4||0.8 mi|
|4||Hermitage Elementary School||K-4||1.9 mi|
|NA||Christian Life Academy||PK-10||2.1 mi|
|7||Andrew Jackson Elementary School||PK-4||2.3 mi|
|NA||The Academy for G.O.D.||K-12||2.4 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Find out what your home is worth
Emily FreyABR, ASP REALTOR® with 12 years experience
- VILLAGE 615 Woodland Street, Nashville, TN 37206
- Work (615) 369-3278
- Mobile (615) 243-1621
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Antioch, Donelson, East Nashville, Hermitage, Inglewood, Madison, Mt. Juliet, Nashville, Nolensville, Old Hickory
- Specializations First Time Home Buyers