- Resale - condo-townhouse
448 Huntington Ridge Drive Nashville, TN, 37211 Get directions$129,000 $114/Sq. ft.
- StyleTownhouse / Traditional
- Age41 Years
- Parking 1 Car, Individual Carport car garage
- Area 01-Davidson County / Huntington Ridge
- MLS# 1644158
- Listed 4 Years 1 Month 6 Days Ago
Description: Beautifully updated condo & move-in ready*hardwoods*new carpet*newly painted throughout*unit completely redone in 2008 (see discl in media for details)*great downtown views from master!
- Levels: 2.00, Living room: 13 x 14, Kitchen: 17 x 11, Second bedroom: 12 x 15, Third bedroom: 12 x 14
- Other: 594 2nd Flr, Appl: Refrigerator, Assoc Fee Incl: Exterior Maintenance, Assoc Fee Incl: Grounds Maintenance, Assoc Fee Incl: Maint. On Pool/Tennis/Club, Assoc Fee Incl: Water, Assoc Fee: $194, Central Cooling, Central Heating, Cmty Amen: Clubhouse, Const: Partial Brick, Cool: Electric, Dishwasher, Driveway: Blacktop, Electric, Electric, Elem Sch: Granbery Elementary, Finished Wood, Firplc: 1, Floor: Carpet, Heat: Electric, High Sch: John Overton Comp High School, Int: Ceiling Fan, Int: Smoke Alarm, Int: Utility Connection, Int: Wood Burning Fp, Jr High: William Henry Oliver Middle School, Mailbox: Central Mailbox, Misc: Deck, Oven: Single Oven, Pool, Range: Stove, Rooms: 5, Sewer: Sewer, Siding: Vinyl, Sqft: 540 Main, Tile, Water: City Water
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,243
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Granbery Elementary School||K-4||1.4 mi|
|4||William Henry Oliver Middle School||5-8||2.3 mi|
|2||John Overton Comp High School||9-12||3.1 mi|
|NA||Mercy Ministries Of America||9-12||0.5 mi|
|2||Mcmurray Middle School||5-8||0.5 mi|
|NA||St Clement Coptic Orthodox Christian Academy||PK-7||0.7 mi|
|2||Tusculum Elementary School||K-4||1 mi|
|10||Valor Collegiate Academies||5-6||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.